What distinguishes us?August 7, 2016
World’s Animal DayOctober 10, 2017
Student learning is our highest priority; therefore, we believe that:
- students deserve the right to participate in a nurturing, safe and secure environment which facilitates maximum growth.
- social, physical, intellectual, emotional and ethical growth are imperative to the development of the whole student.
- education is a shared responsibility of the home, the school, and the community.
- effective communication is crucial to a successful school environment.
- teacher-student relationships are a primary mechanism for fostering student learning.
- the recruitment, professional development, and retention of excellent employees are vital to our success.
- teachers should employ a variety of instructional strategies to accommodate various learning styles.
- activities beyond the curriculum that foster leadership, confidence, and teamwork are essential to the development of globally-aware citizens.
- up-to-date resources, technology and facilities support quality educational programs for our students.